Friday, July 29, 2011

Something For You To Ponder Over

Real Quick
For starters, to warn any science nerds who happen to be reading this, I know not all my facts are perfect and I might be wrong at some points. I'm not trying to be exact in this I'm just stating what I see. So please don't leave a billion comments correcting me. Thanks:) Also this blog was the idea of one of my friends so I'm send out a special thanks to him:)

Ants and their Brains
Have you ever been so bored that you resorted to watching a line of ants, or maybe even just one or two, work? How they know exactly what their job is and how to do it. Getting along with all the other ants, well that we know of because who knows what kind of throw downs happen when we aren't looking. But them seem to be able to keep a better community then us humans. I know some of you might not agree with this but this is my blog so you can just shush. :) But sometimes don't you just wonder what life would be like if we were like ants? But with feelings and personalities (honestly I believe all animals, even ants, have personalities.) But I honestly believe that things would go more smoothly, there wouldn't be gangs, random shootings, crimes, or wars (unless ant colonies have wars and we just don't know about it.) I'm not saying I want everything to suddenly change in to an ant world but I think if that show we started, who knows, this world might actually be in a better shape than it is in now.

Are The Ants Who We Think They Are?
What if the ants only put on a show for us humans? Like their world was like ours but just ant style. Sort of like It's a Bugs Life. But with crime and their community was similar to humans? With little ant gangs and all that human stuff. And all this time we just thought they were perfect but noooo. That would change very thing if we found out that was true. Blow every ones minds. To the extreme. Now ponder over that thought for a while, just picture what it would be like if ants were just like humans but small. Would they over run us if they were more smart then they already are? Comment you thoughts :)

Well that was fun ahah:)
Till next time,
Let it always be Summer, your Familiar Stranger <3

1 comment:

  1. Im in an ant gang. Its more ants against beetles though. Of course that leaves ants the shitty end of the stick because of the obvious size difference, which is why I was recruited ;D

    ReplyDelete