Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Something New

For Starters (WARNING: this may be a little boring at first, but hey! it's my first blog so shh :P)
I don't really know how to begin something like this. So I'll start with a simple hello! :) I've never done anything like this so bare with me, it may be a little rough in the beginning. I guess I'll start with saying a little about me? Cool? Okay:) Well my name is Summer. I'm, what I guess you'd call, a regular teenager with regular teen problems. I'm pretty easy to get along with and i have a good amount of friends. Most people like me:) I am kind of different in ways though. I'm in to weird things. If it's weird then I'll most likely like it haha. I guess more of me will come out in my posts in time so just sit tight:)

Why Am I Doing This?
I guess I'm doing this to... well.. i really don't know. Maybe I'm doing this just to do it:) I'm probably not going to have a big SUBJECT for this whole thing. Like some people blog about music or shows or a specific problem they have. Most of the blogs I've read at least have a purpose. Mine doesn't:) I'll try to keep it as fresh as possible.

Umm... I guess that's all i really have to start off with.. But I hope you keep reading because I promise it will get better:)

~Summer (I need a good saying to close my blogs. Any creative ideas?)

No comments:

Post a Comment